Photo via: luxuryaccommodationsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seconde option : sol béton gris clair. Ilot gris clair / marbre grisé, meubles de cuisine / rangements (porte daccès à loffice) dans le bois de la photo, corniche en chocolat / acier ?
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- Since we are in the month of love… I thought Id share one way that I show myself self love, one of the most important ways we can love. I carve out spaces in my home that are just for me. Just for the time that I spend with myself, whether its writing, sitting, stretching, drawing some tar
- Faux Fur Ombre Oversized Throw. Im so obsessed with my white faux fur throw blanket that I needed one that could wrap both me AND my boo in it. This one will go on the bed most of the time.
- Courtyard | + c u l t o f ʍ o ɹ ɹ o ɯ o ʇ +
- Architecture firm Snøhetta has used microscopic studies of Copenhagens foods and beer to develop the colour and material palette of this restaurant, which has taken over the space previously occupied by famed eatery Noma in the Danish capital.
- Almost two years ago, I moved into my most recent Chicago apartment with Mr. Lively. We had just gotten married, and I was furiously decorating our entire
- Let’s stop for a moment and discuss my predilection for fonts, branding and packaging – particularly teamed with some of my favourite fashion houses.
- Reminds me of happier days when my boys would pick me a flower with a tiny stem barely big enough for a vase.
- Garden inspired restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Paris. Designed by Jouin Manku Studio in collaboration with Patrick.Jouin ID.
- I wanted a great experience, great food, and a little bit of luxury. And, we found it at a relative new Chengdu luxury hotel, Niccolo Chengdu, the newest luxury brand from Marco Polo Hotels.
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related