Photo via: gallery.australianinteriordesignawards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 171 Collins Street, Melbourne By Bates Smart. Monolithic limestone walls and desk with black steel accents and custom lighting. Looking for an overall neutral palette with shocks of focus
- Peter Clarke Photography; 171 Collins Street by Bates Smart Architects http://www.delightfull.eu/
- Journal/ by Bates Smart Architects / Melbourne enquiries +61 3 8664 6200 / Sydney enquiries +61 2 8354 5100
- Bates Smart is an integrated architecture, interior design and urban design…
- 227 Likes, 10 Comments – Bates Smart (@batessmart) on Instagram: “DibbsBarker legal workspace, just completed | @haydocrawford brentonsmith batessmart |…”
- Canberra Airport Hotel / Bates Smart
- ACMAs Melbourne Offices / peckvonhartel
- Kirkos Chairs from Davis Furniture in the Environmental Resources Management offices – designed by STG Design
- nonconcept: The Muston Street House by Fox Johnston Architects.
- The Ugly Duckling is a minimalist restaurant located in Melbourne, Australia, designed by Hecker Guthrie.
- Melbourne, Food Court Together with Kurk and Scotty, Spock forms part of an extraterrestrial population which is united by a powerful, ultra-thin LED lighting disc. Spock conceals all its ingenious workings in one slender housing. Here, form follows function. A unique tilting system makes the lighting disc highly directional. It subtly draws attention in any environment. Wall, ceiling and track-mounted versions are available. Designed by Couvreur & Devos. Spock Supermodular
- David Chipperfield Architects, founded in 1984, has four offices in London, Berlin, Milan and Shanghai.