Photo via: home-designing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What if those back panels where the lights are were painted teal with teal accents in the rest of the room
- Your bedroom is your sanctuary. Its in this special space that you put your feet up after a long day, and its where you prepare for the day ahead. Your bedroo
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- A little personality goes a long way in this whimsical wallpaper hallway! See how this small space packs a big punch from every angle of this apartment.
- Lounge at the Hotel de Rougemont – In the common areas, the reclaimed lumber from old Swiss chalets brings life and charm to the pared back lines of the wall coatings, providing the interiors with a natural and sophisticated effect. Interiors by Plusdesign.ch
- It seems everything at Strijp-S in the city of Eindhoven, the same area where I was for Dutch…
- Architectural Designs Luxury House Plan 36205TX gives you this outdoor paradise and almost 7,000 sq. ft. of indoor space to enjoy. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Your house in Paris. Behind the gates, the Belles-Feuilles Pavilion (70 sqm – 755 sqf on 3 stories) welcomes up to 3 persons for a truly Parisian experience. Lounge, work…
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Lounge area with colourful upholstery and creative accessories.
- Located in the Sassi area of Matera, a town in southern Italy, Sextantio Le Grotte della Civita is the hotel located within the natural extravagance of prehistoric caves! A spectacular and well-preserved example of a town where thousands of caves have been used for centuries as dwellings, churches and even palaces. A UNESCO World Heritage since 1993…
- This is a hotel in Singapore, and I *love* it. I just think its so clever to have so much green space while way up in the air.
- love the layout – kind of what I was going for with our current set up