Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A classic check re-invented in shades of lilac. 100% Cotton Canvas Knife Edge Construction Exposed brass zipper on bottom Country of Finish USA Insert not included
- This beautiful Krakow home sparks the imagination with innovative interior architecture and a strong modernistic attitude, tempered in places by classic natural materials. Each perspective offers a unique visual experience with surprising details hiding around every corner. Designed by PLASTERLINA, … Readmore
- Warm up with a classic! This Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Ring is a fun twist on your favorite pot pie. Loaded with chicken and vegetables this crescent ring will quickly become a family favorite dinner.
- Naj is a classic modern armchair with straight lines fully upholstered in cotton velvet. Ideal por a modern bedroom or a dressing room.
- Luxurious London EDITION Blends Classic Design With A Modern Lifestyle
- Simple lines and metal tube construction lend this platform bed a touch of classic Victorian style to enhance your décor. Adult Assembly Required due to the presence of small parts
- 45 Top Ideas For A Classic Modern Hospitality Interior Design | Hotel Interior. Restaurant Interiors. restaurantinterior hotelinteriors interiordesign Read more: http://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/interior-design/ideas-classic-modern-hospitality-interior-design
- Wanna be a great home chef? Master these classic recipes that you need to learn how to cook. Theyre the best recipes weve got! So crank up the stove, and get to work.
- Get some living room color palette inspiration from our Calvin Heights sectional set. The bold platinum of the sectional lends fantastic eye appeal while the free-flowing wave pattern on the pillows and chair are bold and add character. This living room style brings a classic contemporary feel that has just the right amount of upscale elegance. Shop this room and find other color palette inspiration now!
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- The owners bought the building about sixteen years ago and have since turned it into a green oasis. Beauty is in the detail: decorative pillows scattered all over the place, natural light that floods the rooms and the wonderful food. The basic atmosphere is rustic, with a cozy ambiance. goodmood
- Gal Meets Glam ♥ A San Francisco Based Style and Beauty Blog by Julia Engel ♥ Page 156