Photo via: philippineslifestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar Palladio is a carefully designed European style bar inside one of Jaipur’s most historic hotels, the Narain Niwas Palace Hotel. The hotspot’s stylish design was created by Marie-Anne Oude
- TRADITIONAL LIVING ROOM BY MARIO BUATTA Mario Buatta designed a French country–style residence in Manila, Philippines. In the living room, tables from Kentshire Galleries flank the sofa, and the painted chair is 18th-century Italian.
- One of Manhattan’s most iconic boutique hotels is Paramount Hotel New York. When it was asked to redesign its interiors, the best design option was to cooperate
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Melbourne, Food Court Together with Kurk and Scotty, Spock forms part of an extraterrestrial population which is united by a powerful, ultra-thin LED lighting disc. Spock conceals all its ingenious workings in one slender housing. Here, form follows function. A unique tilting system makes the lighting disc highly directional. It subtly draws attention in any environment. Wall, ceiling and track-mounted versions are available. Designed by Couvreur & Devos. Spock Supermodular
- The bedroom is not just a room for sleeping. It is one of the most important rooms at our homes not
- This modern restaurant with industrial elements was inspired by Tokyos nightlife and all the different alleys in various famous Tokyo neighborhoods.
- Marcel Wanders has designed the interiors of the 245 suite Kameha Grand Zurich. When designing the spaces, Wanders was inspired by a variety of Swiss cultural elements, such as chocolate-patterned wall paneling, mini-bars modeled after bank vaults, and lamps that resemble over-sized cowbells.
- New York–based architect Andrew Franz undertook the renovation of an 1884 landmark in Tribeca that was formerly a soap warehouse designed by George W. DaCunha. Following a Romanesque Revival style, Franz reorganized and modernized the six-story building, which retains its original 16-foot beam ceilings, brick walls, timber columns, and elevator winches from the former freight shaft by incorporating steel, glass, handmade tile, and lacquer to complement the masonry and heavy timber. An interio…
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- An architectural review of the renovation and extension of this XVth century hospital into a luxury hotel The Hospice Gantois The Hospice Gantois was founded in 1462 by Jean de la Cambe a rich merchant and alderman who earned his fortune trading alabaster with England. This is one of the much loved city landmarks in typical …
- Le Poulbot, Paris,this charming little restaurants sits within one of the famous flea markets…perfect little spot to kick your shoes off ,have a cafe au lait & crosant after a day of wonderful shopping