Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A forgotten corner of Soho has been transformed from bombsite to boutique hotel and cultural destination, just off Piccadilly Circus in London | Ham Yard Hotel address: 1 Ham Yard, Denman Street, London W1 (020…
- “MY MOST FAVOURITE PLACE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW IS THE HAM YARD HOTEL / NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE THE MOST INSTAGRAM WORTHY INTERIORS BY KIT KEMP. ITS IN THE MOST…”
- the light fixtures are lovely – Inside The Colourful Ham Yard Hotel, London
- Ham Yard Hotel | Soho, London, United Kingdom | A stylish restaurant and bar, chic interiors, a state-of-the-art theatre, shops, a courtyard, and 1950s bowling alley make up this inspiring urban village.
- A guest room at the new Ace Hotel in downtown Los Angeles
- Discover the work of the world best interior designers on HOUSE. As Ham Yard designer Kit Kemp launches her new range for Anthropologie we look at some of our favourite schemes.
- The spectacular lounge at Hotel 41 in London is the perfect place to come home to – perhaps for a nightcap and some delicious evening snacks before retiring to your room. interior interiordesign luxury luxurytravel hotel
- Leave a comment with your thoughts on this home design! The three car garage is side-entry and has a door leading to the back yard. A mudroom with built-ins awaits at the garage entrance along with a utility room nearby providing plenty of storage. See the exterior and bonus room here: http://houseplansblog.dongardner.com/conceptual-design-1379-craftsman-ranch-with-rear-garage/
- Guest Rooms, Category II at The Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island. This is quite a lovely room & would be great for a quiet stay, also.
- At Hotel Wind in Xiamen, China, rainwater descends from the roof through the guest levels to reach a pool in the lobby
- Bathroom at Wyndham Grand Frankfurt Spread over 17 floors, there are 288 guest rooms available in the categories standard double, superior and executive. Many offer a panoramic view of the Frankfurt skyline; a particularly dramatic view can be enjoyed from the seven suites located on the 20th floor of the hotel. All rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with infotainment system and free WiFi access.
- Make no mistake: behind each of the identical glossy red doors, lies a unique decor. With each room, decorated like a guest room in a home, Bambi Sloan tells a…