Photo via: communedesign.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Lobby of the American Trade Hotel in Panama City
- The American Trade Hotel In Panama | Not Your Standard
- Get some living room color palette inspiration from our Calvin Heights sectional set. The bold platinum of the sectional lends fantastic eye appeal while the free-flowing wave pattern on the pillows and chair are bold and add character. This living room style brings a classic contemporary feel that has just the right amount of upscale elegance. Shop this room and find other color palette inspiration now!
- Spotted in the Hotel Lobby of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago by @americancraftcouncil From our one-of-kind art glass sculptures Melange Series shown in Aurora color. If a piece is created for one of our trade clients, sometimes we never know where our pieces land. We are happy to have found it in such a wonderful location. artglass fourseasonshotel chicago bernardKatz http://bernardkatz.com/
- in entry area or as guest room headboard- a swath of graphic fabric – ceiling to floor. Brilliant.
- Great use of pallets as a wall covering
- mental vacation – color palette from Design Seeds a great place to find color palettes in hues you choose for many applications including polymer clay.
- NoMad Hotel – Industrial chic meets bookish but brilliant school marm at this cool New York City hotel!
- This inspiringly colourful hotel lounge makes smart use of seating. (W Hotel Bogota, Colombia)
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills interior design is colourful and makes use of different geometrical shapes – Design Hotels
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Step inside of the Hotel Sacha in Paris to enter a world of bold colours and theatrical style, coupled with Happycultures extra experiences and friendly welcome. Boutique & Luxury Hotels Intertior Design