Photo via: homeworlddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- At 108 Strandgade, next to Copenhagen’s new bicycle bridge, René Redzepi has created another restaurant that is sure to become a f(l)avoured destination. Simply named 108, the restaurant is a culinary spin-off of Redzepi’s acclaimed NOMA, which has dominated the global restaurant rankings for many years.
- Silvosa París has used architecture to create a fresh brand identity for a new dental clinic in Betanzos, a village in north-west Spain – which also happens to be the birthplace of architect David Silvosa, and where he met his practice partner Patricia…
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- Three-sided wood stoves such as the Vidar Triple offer optimum flame pictures from various positions in the living space. In this instance the stove is also equipped with heat reflective infrared glass, which helps to attain an efficiency rating of as much as 88%! The Vidar Triple comes in anthracite and has a large door with two points of closure for extra stability.
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house
- Torafuku Modern Asian Eatery The team behind the Le Tigre food truck in Vancouver just opened their restaurant on the boarder of historical Chinatown neighborhood; Torafuku invites you to experience simple, yet adventurous interpretations of pan Asian flavors. The husband and wife architects of Scott & Scott created the of 49 seat dining room floating in the…
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- I want this mirror! Or to make one like it. Do you? You could take a look at the range of carved wooden appliques sold by Wild Goose Carvings. We sell onlays which would turn a plain mirror frame into something similar to this one and you could paint it in any colours you wish. Find us online at www.buycarvings.com
- I House. Polish architecture practice moomoo architects have designed a house that will be clad entirely in a plastic insulating material normally used for roofing.
- Noma bar, Copenhagen, by Snøhetta
- 「 A sneak peek from my collaboration with Danish brand @andtradition couple days ago in Paris : I imagined a tea time moment with Jaime Hayons Palette… 」
- A Century old wharf in the Sydney suburb of Woolloomooloo, has been transformed into the Ovolo Hotel, by design firm HASSELL.