Photo via: gallery.australianinteriordesignawards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards – Project Woods Bagot Sydney Studio NSW
- The Winners Of The 13th Annual Hospitality Design Awards >> The Hospitality Design (HD) magazine finally announces the winners of the 13th Annual Hospitality Design Awards. This awards congrats different interior design firm in different categories of Hospitality Design like Resort, Spa and Bar… Winners, Hospitality design, Awards, Hoteldesign
- Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards.
- sculpture | the Park Hyatt Sydney by BARstudio || hospitality design || Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards
- Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards design eventprofs
- Australian Interior Design Awards
- Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards 2012 | paper stone scissors office by Russell | signage | white on wood
- Chinese style design
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills interior design is colourful and makes use of different geometrical shapes – Design Hotels
- Lotis tubed is the surface mounted version of the standard Lotis recessed spot. The coloured cylinder accommodates the Lotis spot. Lotis tubed is available in different heights – from 130 mm to 190 mm. The largest size also comes in a suspension version. Combining both versions creates depth in your rooms and spices your interior. Lotis tubed allows you to play with colour: go for a contrast between black, white and gold or choose a more uniform look instead. LotisTubed supermodular
- Novelty is a fashion clothing boutique launched in 2013 characterized by the selection of high couture garments and accessories from New York City. In our treatment for the space, pink tones and height fluctuations along geometrical shapes compose a new style for the brands interior design.
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star