Photo via: basecamphotels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arc’teryx meets Anthropologie at Lake Tahoe’s newest place to stay, Basecamp Hotel (South Lake Tahoe, Calif. $). Just minutes from both the water and the H…
- The bar at the Chambers Hotel in San Francisco.
- The Fumoir Bar at Claridge’s Hotel, London.
- Bar at the 25 Hours Hotel Bikini, Berlin designed by Paul Schwebes/Hans Schoszberger (1995) ; Hild und K Architekten (2013)
- Murrays Cheese in NYC – Tour cheese caves (samples!), visit the store with amazing selections, then dine at the Cheese Bar a few doors down. Waiters discuss preferences and hand-select cheeses just for you! Heaven.
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam in interior design architecture Category
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,
- Wine Bar – Nougatine at Jean Georges at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York Central Park
- Retro / Vintage Mid Century TV Bar or Liquor Ca… —