Photo via: designsnext.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- MLS 274698 – Open chefs kitchen with top appliances, a large island, cherry wood cabinets and granite counters. – See more at: http://search.luxurybigisland.com/idx/15665/details.php?idxID=227&listingID=274698
- New York–based architect Andrew Franz undertook the renovation of an 1884 landmark in Tribeca that was formerly a soap warehouse designed by George W. DaCunha. Following a Romanesque Revival style, Franz reorganized and modernized the six-story building, which retains its original 16-foot beam ceilings, brick walls, timber columns, and elevator winches from the former freight shaft by incorporating steel, glass, handmade tile, and lacquer to complement the masonry and heavy timber. An interio…
- Every once in a while, you find a true gem of a place, the kind of place you wish you had discovered at the beginning of your trip so that you could have cancelled all your other reservations in order to stay there longer. Casa Moabi is that place for Costa Rica.
- Super MARKEL Floor Lamp +++ The lamp sits on a round chrome base surmounted by six chrome “speed” rings, next is a bronze colored tube, another speed ring and then a narrower bronze shaft topped by two rings and a three step collar support in a milk glass shade with a domed center. The shade is surrounded by three chrome rings with four disk Markel finials. The lamp measures 62” high, the shade is 17” in diameter.
- Remember when you couldn’t wait for the weather to get warm enough to rock daisy dukes and tanks? We don’t either. Now that the initial thrill has passed, you’re probably eager to get back to jeans and sweaters but all that meets the eye when you crack open your closet is a mess of sandals, shorts, …
- Like this bathroom? We do too. London loft conversion company @Landmark Group (UK) LTD created an en suite bathroom to go with the new bedroom. Why would you want to leave your home?!
- A new article for intermediate and advanced learners. Are you struggling to write essays in French? I have shared a list of 30 useful words and phrases that will help you create more sophisticated written arguments for your exam (at school or for DELF exam). http://www.talkinfrench.com/french-essay-phrases/ Dont hesitate to share
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- Villa Maia in Lyon, one of the 25 new hotels opening in 2017 that you could discover. Only boutique hotels with around 50 rooms and all with a special character. Click to find your next escape.