Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- :: DETAILS :: INTERIORS :: amazing suspended glass sculpture at the Hilton Pattaya / Department of Architecture, Photo Credit: © Wison Tungthunya interiors details
- ARCHITECTURE | DETAILS | Photo Credit: Unknown. (please let me know orignal source so that I can include appropriate credit) Adore the work of PeterZumthor. Visiting TheThermeVals in person trully changed my life, to experience illuminating an interior with intention at its finest.
- Lovely colourful QT Hotel on the Gold Coast as seen in Feb/Mar 2012 edition of Adore Home magazine. www.adoremagazine.com
- casa do conto
- To bring the interiors of a landmarked 18th-century Paris hôtel particulier back to what he calls “the spirit of the original,” Francois Catroux had to undo a 19th-century intervention — and get permission from the Bureau de la protection des monuments historiques to do so. “I transformed the inside completely to return to the purity of the original style,” he says. “All the architecture you see is new.”
- Oliver chilling in the bathtub of our Bijuu design hotel in Kyoto, Japan. Luxury suite of minimalistic architecture and industrial design – photography © TalesLikeThese taleslikethese brickstone concrete travel kyoto japan
- :: HOTELS :: INTERIORS :: Designer: Joseph Dirand Project: Capital Hotel, Mexico City ENTRANCE MIRRORS / photo © Adrien Dirand, courtesy of DISTRITO CAPITAL hotels interiors black
- Get Inspired, visit: www.myhouseidea.com myhouseidea interiordesign interior interiors house home design architecture decor homedecor luxury decor love follow archilovers casa weekend archdaily beautifuldestinations
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Global interiors site yt.com/channel/UCCgb_AmvvZAwBSyqxYjs0sA has unveiled the images on the site, including breathtaking Bathroom.
- Discover the work of Studio Sofield Inc., featured on the 2014 AD100 list of the worlds best interior designers and architects
- With harbourside views to die for and a brief that called for ‘casual luxury’ the Sebel Pier One is surely an interior designer’s dream. Lucky then for Bates Smart’s Brenton Smith and SJB Interiors’ Jonathan Richards that both directors got the opportunity to work on the recent Sydney hotel refurbishment.