Photo via: bercherhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kelly Hoppen for Regal Homes @ Circus Road www.kellyhoppen.com www.regal-homes.co.uk
- Solis Residence is a breathtaking house set within its stunning natural surroundings on Hamilton Island, Australia, designed by Renato DEttorre Architects.
- Typical Hotel Room Floor Plan | Hotel Rooms and Suites near Long Island City, NYC | The Ravel Hotel
- FLOOR PLAN: MAKING A STATEMENT FROM THE GROUND UP (outtake) – Emilio Puccis Paris flagship on Avenue Montaigne designed by Joseph Dirand.
- Open plan living barn conversion – making the most of all the space a barn restoration can offer
- Architectural Designs Acadian House Plan 51742HZ gives you 1,900 square feet on the main floor and a bonus room giving you a 4th bedroom and 352 square feet ove
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- The luxurious Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado has an upbeat private club-like decor with historic integrity. Its a Fodors100 Hotel Awards winner in the Home Suite Homes category.
- ARCHITECTURE – Certain styles of homes seem to demand a specific type of shutter. Although we always recommend you allow your own personal preference to prevail, we’ve provided an architectural style guide below. We suggest you consult with your architect or contractor, or call our Shutter Professionals for further assistance. Our most fervent wish is that you get the shutters you love.
- The bedroom is not just a room for sleeping. It is one of the most important rooms at our homes not
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- La Dimora di Metello, a hotel in Matera, Italy, combines historic cave-dwellings with contemporary design. In the southern part of Italy in the historical town of Matera, are world famous cave-dwellings. Carved thousands of years ago, these caves that were once homes and churches have recently been turned into a contemporary tourist hotel.