Photo via: learnvray.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2014 – New London restaurant, Gallery at Sketch, with interiors by India Mahdavi and art by Scottish artist David Shrigley. Loving those zig-zag floors…and actually the combination of pink and brass is not too shabby either. Whouldve thought!
- The spectacular lounge at Hotel 41 in London is the perfect place to come home to – perhaps for a nightcap and some delicious evening snacks before retiring to your room. interior interiordesign luxury luxurytravel hotel
- Tang lobby lounge – New World Beijing Luxury Hotel
- Lounge at the Hotel de Rougemont – In the common areas, the reclaimed lumber from old Swiss chalets brings life and charm to the pared back lines of the wall coatings, providing the interiors with a natural and sophisticated effect. Interiors by Plusdesign.ch
- The Lounge – offers that extra bit of space and luxury, with a large corner sofa as well as a powder room for guests. This room can easily be combined with The Executive. hotel bahrain gcc middleeast travel hospitality hotelroom style fashion luxury stay work play
- Onward and Upward: 38 Breathtaking Images from 2014 | TEAM BLDG: Hotel Wind in Xiamen, China.
- LookBook colección SS 2014 DNI.
- Casa Cor SP 2014 – Villa Deca / Studio GT – Guilherme Torres living sitting
- Discover the work of Studio Sofield Inc., featured on the 2014 AD100 list of the worlds best interior designers and architects
- 2014 yılının moda balkon dekorasyonları (18)
- Spotlight: Australian Design News // May 2014.
- Combine stainless steel island with attached stone table. (YYDG | K-J Residence, 2014)