Photo via: batessmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Journal/ by Bates Smart Architects / Melbourne enquiries +61 3 8664 6200 / Sydney enquiries +61 2 8354 5100
- Peter Clarke Photography; 171 Collins Street by Bates Smart Architects http://www.delightfull.eu/
- Bates Smart is an integrated architecture, interior design and urban design…
- 171 Collins Street Offices, Melbourne, designed by Bates Smart Architects
- 227 Likes, 10 Comments – Bates Smart (@batessmart) on Instagram: “DibbsBarker legal workspace, just completed | @haydocrawford brentonsmith batessmart |…”
- 171 Collins Street, Melbourne By Bates Smart. Monolithic limestone walls and desk with black steel accents and custom lighting. Looking for an overall neutral palette with shocks of focus
- Sweet Dreams at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel VA. A Review by Calculated Traveller
- Berlin Airport hotel.
- The Hampton by Hilton hotel, the first hotel on site at Bristol Airport, leads the way by using modular bedrooms developed with shipping containers
- With harbourside views to die for and a brief that called for ‘casual luxury’ the Sebel Pier One is surely an interior designer’s dream. Lucky then for Bates Smart’s Brenton Smith and SJB Interiors’ Jonathan Richards that both directors got the opportunity to work on the recent Sydney hotel refurbishment.
- This inspiringly colourful hotel lounge makes smart use of seating. (W Hotel Bogota, Colombia)
- Hotel Daniel, a smart urban city hotel for travelers to Vienna.