Photo via: archilovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The next level of hostels in Argentina started in January 2016 when Onas Hostel& Suites opened its doors for the world. Located in a residential area of Córdoba, the Onas Hostel comes with high-end facilities such as a large, green garden and an outdoor pool as well as a world-chic design. Follow us at Hostelgeeks through one of the worlds most impressive hostels. Read the full article about Onas Hostel at http://hostelgeeks.com/onas-hostel-cordoba-5starhostel
- @Meredith Dlatt Goodwin awesome idea for a constantly changing menu. (Dogtown Coffee, LA)
- Cool idea for a zen minimalist home.
- DIY Pallet Mason Jar Chandelier / light Fixture, awesome lighting idea to give a try!
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Tiny Laundry Spaces • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home with baxter, this wonderful laundry area created from a small half bath.
- Salvaged corbels are used as shelf supports for a display shelf in the dining room. This is such a great look, especially with the salvaged windows.
- Set on 24 acres at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, the Resort at Pedregal (formerly Capella Pedregal) opened the doors again in January to its 22 residential villas and 66 rooms—each with a private plunge pool. New amenities include the Champagne Terrace at the entrance to El Farallon restaurant on the cliffs and a rejuvenated Luna y Mar spa menu enhanced with indigenous treatments. (theresortatpedregal.com)
- Murrays Cheese in NYC – Tour cheese caves (samples!), visit the store with amazing selections, then dine at the Cheese Bar a few doors down. Waiters discuss preferences and hand-select cheeses just for you! Heaven.
- This is an urban garden after all; steel and glass are also used indoors, notably in the shiny Airstream trailer kitchen parked up inside and the double height doors that open wide to let the garden atmosphere flood in…
- Garden inspired restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Paris. Designed by Jouin Manku Studio in collaboration with Patrick.Jouin ID.
- Garden inspired restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Paris. Designed by Jouin Manku Studio in collaboration with Patrick.Jouin ID. Photo by Hélène Hilaire.
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border