Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hard to tell but it seems like theyre using reclaimed wood shutters as a wall treatment
- Feature by Kit Kemp @decorex_intl blogtourldn
- Sculptural wood elements flow from the exterior to the interior of this…
- We are seeing chandeliers, marble, brass, tiled floors and plush furniture in more places now than ever before. Art Deco is coming back. Again. In LA, the new restaurant and butcher shop Gwen is following these trends, but they do have a legitimate reason to feature these elements. It is housed in a 1928 building …
- Forget about the feature wall — focus on the counter-bench relationship Design continuation ..:
- Feature wall adds to the overall perception of style.
- slatted teak feature wall
- Use of vintage artwork effective here against old shuttered feature wall. Looking for something similar? City Lighting Products can help! https://www.linkedin.com/company/city-lighting-products
- Girls room. Black, gold and pink. Black paint feature wall. Black and white stripes. Design with arrows. Soft pink and black. Bed of roses.
- Singita Mara River Tented Camp has six bohemian-chic luxury tents, which are designed using solar power and recycled and natural materials, in order to minimally impact the surroundings. They are done up with a blend of canvas, wood and other locally sourced materials in a sophisticated safari style. The tents all have sweeping views of the Mara River from their private decks. Timbuktu Travel.
- Marcel Wanders has designed the interiors of the 245 suite Kameha Grand Zurich. When designing the spaces, Wanders was inspired by a variety of Swiss cultural elements, such as chocolate-patterned wall paneling, mini-bars modeled after bank vaults, and lamps that resemble over-sized cowbells.
- I love the decor in this cafe/ bar – particularly the wall lighting, but also the stools and those great little table decorations using old tins and glass jars