Photo via: elevateyourspace.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crossville Tile in Arbys LEED Certified Restaurant tile
- Crossville tile at Indianapolis mall
- Fabulous holiday 2015 Hermes window display at the Americana shopping center in…
- the reception center of uncut jade in Taiwan
- The project is in the hierarchical center of the city of Cordoba, due to its strategic location in relation to the main historical, socio-cultural,…
- Playa Vik José Ignacio is the work of Uruguayan architect Carlos Ott, who also designed the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati and the Opéra Bastille in Par
- One City Marina Center – Kokai Studios: super neat light fixture, love the angle and shape fo the desk and accent of wood in the room.
- Shop Calla Lilly Bouquet at Neiman Marcus, where youll find free shipping on the latest in fashion from top designers.
- this is about honing in on the things i love in the worlds of style / interior design / fashion, how they inspire me, and what role i want them to play in my life, both present & future. these are my…
- This time, when fashion entrepreneur—and serial renovator—Mossimo Giannulli and his wife, actress Lori Loughlin, purchase yet another house in Los Angeles, they adopt a new style and a new team.
- Tropical brutalist meets fashion, art, food and a laid back vibe that pervades the town of Canggu in Bali. Canggu has provided a welcome escape from the hustle of Kuta and Seminyak. Driving through
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.