Photo via: ontwerpstudio5.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DESIGN BY ONTWERPSTUDIO 5 | For HOTEL STEMPELS
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- DESIGN BY ONTWERPSTUDIO 5 | Design for the bar. The major sponsor Jupliler is clear. You can turn the beer cans in various ways, they form the word: Telstar. | For SPORTSBAR TELSTAR
- A Century old wharf in the Sydney suburb of Woolloomooloo, has been transformed into the Ovolo Hotel, by design firm HASSELL.
- An architectural review of the renovation and extension of this XVth century hospital into a luxury hotel The Hospice Gantois The Hospice Gantois was founded in 1462 by Jean de la Cambe a rich merchant and alderman who earned his fortune trading alabaster with England. This is one of the much loved city landmarks in typical …
- Located in the Sassi area of Matera, a town in southern Italy, Sextantio Le Grotte della Civita is the hotel located within the natural extravagance of prehistoric caves! A spectacular and well-preserved example of a town where thousands of caves have been used for centuries as dwellings, churches and even palaces. A UNESCO World Heritage since 1993…
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- La Dimora di Metello, a hotel in Matera, Italy, combines historic cave-dwellings with contemporary design. In the southern part of Italy in the historical town of Matera, are world famous cave-dwellings. Carved thousands of years ago, these caves that were once homes and churches have recently been turned into a contemporary tourist hotel.
- DM Apartment is a minimal apartment located in Barcelona, Spain, designed by Francesc Rifé Studio, thats divided into two main areas.
- Monsieur Bleu – With a brilliantly louche design by architect Joseph Dirand, this hot spot in the Palais de Tokyo is one of the best-looking restaurants to open in Paris in recent years. Dirand renewed the glamour of the building’s 20th-century rooms, making them warmer and more comfortable while retaining original touches such as the Lalique inserts. – Where to Eat in Paris Photos | Architectural Digest
- Spotted in the Hotel Lobby of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago by @americancraftcouncil From our one-of-kind art glass sculptures Melange Series shown in Aurora color. If a piece is created for one of our trade clients, sometimes we never know where our pieces land. We are happy to have found it in such a wonderful location. artglass fourseasonshotel chicago bernardKatz http://bernardkatz.com/
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star