Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 227 Likes, 10 Comments – Bates Smart (@batessmart) on Instagram: “DibbsBarker legal workspace, just completed | @haydocrawford brentonsmith batessmart |…”
- Completed in 2012 in Singapore, Singapore. Images by CI&A Photography – Edward Hendricks. © CI&A Photography – Edward Hendricks Singapore has been experiencing a residential condominium development boom in recent years and as a…
- https://flic.kr/p/ccbQp1 | Woodland Restaurant, Park Slope Brooklyn | Woodland is a new Park Slope restaurant that just opened by restauranteur Brendan Spiro and chef Merrill Moore. All photos are copyright Daniel Krieger Photography please contact me if youd like to use an image. You can see more of my restaurant/food photography at
- Une salle de bain contemporaine | design dintérieur, décoration, maison, luxe. Plus de nouveautés sur http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/ … Design Bathrooms Interior
- Ive been obsessing over large scale art lately – specifically oversized photography. They just provide such a powerful impact and can actually visually open up a space. If only we all had more walls to fill . . .
- Constant buyouts, spin-offs, and mergers give a certain dynamism to advertising agencies—making them fertile ground for workplace reinvention. And it was high time for McC…
- Plus Architecture have created a sleek, monochromatic workspace that reflects Lechte Corporation’s needs and aligns with their clients corporate image.
- Ranking the best hotels in the world is no small feat. Thats why, for 20 years in a row, weve put the task to our readers. Whether youre seeking a luxe, European palace or a cozy coastal retreat a bit closer to home, this is the list to consult.
- At 8,171 skiable acres, Whistler Blackcomb dwarfs second-place Vail and is consistently ranked as one of the world’s best, thanks in part to the mix of creative restaurants, luxe lodging, and a casual Canadian vibe. Read on.
- Platinum Series Homes by Mark Molthan
- Handblown glass pendant lights in the Richmond showroom of Mark Douglass. Photo- Eve Wilson. Production- Lucy Feagins for thedesignfiles.net
- Mark Zeff Riffs on Austin’s Musical Heritage at the Hotel Van Zandt. interiors design interiordesignmagazine projects hospitality