Photo via: historone.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some of you will have seen the title of this post and rolled your eyes in disgust, and I get it: the fetishization of French style can be a tad ridiculous. To take such a large, varied country and attempt to distill its aesthetic into a formula to be duplicated the world over is futile. Regardless, its a game the rest of the world loves to play.
- A Single Blooming Peony | My Little Fabric | Ivory and Oak – Ethereal Spring Wedding Invitation in Sheer Neutrals – http://heyweddinglady.com/ivory-oak-ethereal-spring-wedding-inspiration/
- the high ceilings in concrete softened with a delicate pretty mural + unpolished wood flooring and stairs.
- Found this lovely country cottage via Martha Stewart…so charming, had to share. One day I will live in a cottage…in Tuscany. Okay well, maybe not – a girl can dream… xo, Ivy p.s. how darling is that kitchen? I love it!
- The Long Gallery, so called in English country houses. On the frequent rainy days these were used for taking exercise. Note the limed oak floor boards & the rush matting.
- Corridor feels active with the lighting elements. Flooring emphasizes mixing.
- 1 Oak Nightclub, The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. Interior design by Munge Leung.
- Belgian Oak Portia Bedroom | Bernhardt
- Oak pegs in the closet are movable. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Boutique Hotel | Ceiling wallpaper | Flowers | Wall cladding | Lampe Gras | Bulkhead | Oak | Interior design | Etienne Hanekom Interiors
- bathroom flooring
- CEMENTINE 20 | Flooring by @fioranese