Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aman Tokyo Soft filtered atrium lighting from above. Also the layout feel of Traditional Japanese house with large overhang and wide deck
- MLS 266129 – Luxury kitchen in a luxury home located in the lower resort area within walking distance to the Four Seasons Resort. – See more at: http://search.luxurybigisland.com/idx/15665/details.php?idxID=227&listingID=266129
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Sitting next door to the City Market, with views of the steeple at St. Philip’s Church, this Historic District inn channels much of what people love about Charleston. Indeed, the hotel offers a Southern take on boutique hotel amenities: ladyfingers and bubbly at check-in, and a bottomless supply of sweet iced tea.
- Sliding glass doors enclose a grid-like display of handmade knifes inside Japanese company Tadafusas store by Tokyo designer Yusuke Seki
- Capitol Hotel Tokyo, Japan designed by Kengo Kuma…DANIELLE! LOOK AT THE CEILING! Layering the grid my be an effective way to transition your canopies to the interior! -K
- Divider concept with rope hanging from ceiling to floor….Best restaurant interior Ideas picture
- Browse the best of our DIY and remodeling posts. Find DIY home decorating projects and remodeling ideas and materials in a range of styles, from modern and rustic to minimalist.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Bathroom at Wyndham Grand Frankfurt Spread over 17 floors, there are 288 guest rooms available in the categories standard double, superior and executive. Many offer a panoramic view of the Frankfurt skyline; a particularly dramatic view can be enjoyed from the seven suites located on the 20th floor of the hotel. All rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with infotainment system and free WiFi access.
- in entry area or as guest room headboard- a swath of graphic fabric – ceiling to floor. Brilliant.
- Three-sided wood stoves such as the Vidar Triple offer optimum flame pictures from various positions in the living space. In this instance the stove is also equipped with heat reflective infrared glass, which helps to attain an efficiency rating of as much as 88%! The Vidar Triple comes in anthracite and has a large door with two points of closure for extra stability.