Photo via: eluxemagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frank Gehry Wiggle Side Chair – corrugated cardboard chair
- Frank Lloyd Wright | Landscape Copper Switchplate, Single
- Seconde option : sol béton gris clair. Ilot gris clair / marbre grisé, meubles de cuisine / rangements (porte daccès à loffice) dans le bois de la photo, corniche en chocolat / acier ?
- Space race – Top restaurant designs | Restaurant Business
- Completed in November 2010, Town Hall Hotel is a luxury hotel in the old Bethnal Green Town Hall, at the heart of London’s burgeoning East End. Comprising the provision of a contemporary extension in the form of a new top floor and wing, the project also included the restoration and refurbishment of the existing Grade II listed building.
- sculpture | the Park Hyatt Sydney by BARstudio || hospitality design || Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards
- Designer Tamara Kaye-Honey’s Guide to Sydney, Australia | Rue
- Westfield Sydney City Commercial Tower, by John Wardle Architects | Australian Design Review
- Gallery | Australian Interior Design Awards – Project Woods Bagot Sydney Studio NSW
- Cooking is a serious and competitive business and professional cooking schools can have the air of military camps where fear and strict order dominate. Nothing wrong with that in the world of celebrity chefs, fame and Michelin stars. But for the rest of us, cooking is either a fun and enjoyable creative endeavour or a …
- © Frank Herfort
- Guggenheim Museum, NYC This museum near Central Park is home to an important collection of modern art. The collection is housed in a unique building designed by the renowned American architect Frank Lloyd Wright.