Photo via: gilesmiller.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing for TWO pillow covers; One Pink and Gold Arrows and One Black and Gold Polka Dots. They are also sold separately, the links are below. These covers are made by me in a smoke free and pet free home. PILLOW FACTS: ∞ Sewn and Serged for a professional finish ∞ Envelope Closure ∞ Same fabric on front and back ∞ 100% Cotton/ Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low SIZES: All of our pillow covers are made to fit the size of the listing and are actually 1 smaller. This ensures a snug fit and a plumper looking pillow. Please check out all of our items for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav INSERTS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?section_id=18700630&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 SWATCHES: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271251657/sample-fabric-swatch-pillow-cover-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_1 This insures that you are getting what you want because we DO NOT accept returns. We try and make every photo look as accurate as possible but all computer and phone screens are calibrated different. Pink and Gold Arrows: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273934782/pink-and-gold-arrow-pillow-cover-pink?ref=shop_home_active_2 Black and Gold Polka Dots: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273935898/black-and-gold-throw-pillow-cover-gold?ref=listing-shop-header-0
- Spotted in the Hotel Lobby of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago by @americancraftcouncil From our one-of-kind art glass sculptures Melange Series shown in Aurora color. If a piece is created for one of our trade clients, sometimes we never know where our pieces land. We are happy to have found it in such a wonderful location. artglass fourseasonshotel chicago bernardKatz http://bernardkatz.com/
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- La Dimora di Metello, a hotel in Matera, Italy, combines historic cave-dwellings with contemporary design. In the southern part of Italy in the historical town of Matera, are world famous cave-dwellings. Carved thousands of years ago, these caves that were once homes and churches have recently been turned into a contemporary tourist hotel.
- Hedonism Wines by Speirs + Major: Created from upended wine glasses mounted at varying heights, the organic sculptural form is inspired by the contour lines of a vineyard. Individual LEDs illuminate each glass, forming a dazzling three-dimensional effect.
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,
- Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Dubai designed by Wilson Asocciates :: Lasvit light
- Timber staircases are suspended on thin steel rods, creating slotted views of the outdoors at Chinaman’s Beach House in Australia by Fox Johnston
- Marcel Wanders has designed the interiors of the 245 suite Kameha Grand Zurich. When designing the spaces, Wanders was inspired by a variety of Swiss cultural elements, such as chocolate-patterned wall paneling, mini-bars modeled after bank vaults, and lamps that resemble over-sized cowbells.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Since we are in the month of love… I thought Id share one way that I show myself self love, one of the most important ways we can love. I carve out spaces in my home that are just for me. Just for the time that I spend with myself, whether its writing, sitting, stretching, drawing some tar