Photo via: luxxu.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome! Please note that *This page might contain affiliate links.To read the full disclosure policy please click here. Have you downloaded the 3 Free Craft Magazines Yet? Isn’t this cake shop an absolute dream?! Peggy Porschen has been very popular for more than a few years now and I am completely …
- Torafuku Modern Asian Eatery The team behind the Le Tigre food truck in Vancouver just opened their restaurant on the boarder of historical Chinatown neighborhood; Torafuku invites you to experience simple, yet adventurous interpretations of pan Asian flavors. The husband and wife architects of Scott & Scott created the of 49 seat dining room floating in the…
- Simple and yet speaks volumes.
- Simple yet beautiful wall and floor decoration in Italian travertine
- Umbria Residence by Paola Navone. Stylish, simple white and very cosy.
- The owners bought the building about sixteen years ago and have since turned it into a green oasis. Beauty is in the detail: decorative pillows scattered all over the place, natural light that floods the rooms and the wonderful food. The basic atmosphere is rustic, with a cozy ambiance. goodmood
- From a Los Angeles ranch house to a Brooklyn brownstone, we’ve toured a wide range of stylish spaces. One design detail spied all over? Open kitchen shelves. Check out some inspiring takes on the look here, then find great new pieces to showcase in your own kitchen.
- Nestled on the top floor, this Prestige Suite is a discreet alcove with a very Parisian atmosphere. Its mansard volumes give it a particularly warm and intimate cachet. The ultimate luxury: its private terrace offers a magical view over the rooftops of Paris.
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- In the master bath, a dowdy tub was replaced with a standing shower designed by Di Ioia and Bédard and manufactured by Linea P International. The wall and floor tiles are by Ceragres, and the sink, tub, and towel rack are by Aqua Mobilier de Bain.
- Arabesque, elongated hexagon, and penny tiles, these neutral backsplashes are an instant win in any kitchen. What mosaic shape fits your style?
- future hotel, Arch Group, Sleepbox Hotel, futuristic hotel, future architecture, futuristic interior, futuristic room, box hotel moscow