Photo via: amberinteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Casa Cook is a brand new hotel brand by travel company Thomas Cook. Their first hotel, which has recently opened, is on the island of Rhodes, Greece. The boutique hotel has 90 rooms, each coming with
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- Casa Kimberly: For a dose of old Hollywood glamour, head to the recently opened Casa Kimberly in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Composed of two adjacent casitas that formerly belonged to Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, the homes have been renovated and opened as a nine-suite boutique hotel by hotelier Janice Chatterton (known for nearby property Hacienda San Angel).
- Casa Cook Rhodes | Rodos Kreikka Hotelli Hotel Tjäreborg Sisustus InteriorDesign Design
- The Casa Cook hotel Rhodes (http://casacook.com/en) @casacookhotel Design inspiration for the ultimate beach house. Photography by Georg Roske.
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Every once in a while, you find a true gem of a place, the kind of place you wish you had discovered at the beginning of your trip so that you could have cancelled all your other reservations in order to stay there longer. Casa Moabi is that place for Costa Rica.
- Simple shapes, beautiful surfaces and lighting accents – bathroom perfection. This room: STUDIO SUITE HOTEL ROOM on Behance: We now have light strips – if youre inspired check them out here: http://www.lifx.com/products/lifx-z
- Drawing Hotel – new boutique hotel in Paris opened in June 2017
- Snag boutique wines and beers at this tiny shop, where local brands like Dos Cabezas Red from Cochise County and Tempe’s Four Peaks Sunbru Kölsch-style ale stand tall. There are only 24 different wines in stock at any given time, but the owners are well versed in all of them, so you really cant go wrong.
- If you have planned to open a hotel in the city, it is suggestible to find a reputed hotel interior designer in Kolkata. Even young designers are also doing well by creating designs with their innovative and useful ideas. Choice of the theme, materials, and a fitting budget are their keys to success.