Photo via: breezegiannasio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- First thing you notice when you look at the rooms, is how well put together they are, with just the right amount of designer products. Texture and light play a unique role in elevating each room to a different level. Alternative bathrooms | DESIGN + TRAVEL: KENSHO, Mykonos | Seasons in Colour | Award winning interiors blog
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- We love this glamorous dressing table and elegant accessories – Heritage Bathrooms
- Dramatic florals and dark hues work perfectly together – Heritage Bathrooms
- Large decorative table lamps are a great way to add a statement to your bedroom. We have the perfect collection of lights for your bedroom. Click here → http://www.shinelighting.co.uk/all-lighting/interior-lighting
- For those who couldn’t join us at the new Beach Market but are curious about the space, we’ve assembled a photo tour to give you the lay of the land. Right this way, please. [ Curb Appeal ] From the…
- A good way to utilize space. If the stairs are by the door, this would be a good place for a closet.
- Great use of pallets as a wall covering
- Great Northern Hotel Bar – looks good for a pre-travel drink or bite to eat!
- mental vacation – color palette from Design Seeds a great place to find color palettes in hues you choose for many applications including polymer clay.
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.