Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fifth Avenue Duplex Penthouse | SPG Architects | Archinect – incredible modern bathroom tile
- FLOOR PLAN: MAKING A STATEMENT FROM THE GROUND UP (outtake) – Emilio Puccis Paris flagship on Avenue Montaigne designed by Joseph Dirand.
- Tremp shoe shop, San Miniato, Italya designed by Architect Antonio Gardoni.
- 22, avenue Rapp, Paris – more Paris info and tips at Living the Sweet Life in Paris!
- Shoe Cabinet for ground floor before doorway
- Dezeen (@dezeen) on Instagram: “Antonino Cardillos Crepuscular Green project is an interior refurbishment of an art gallery located in Rome, based on the opening scene of the Wagner opera Das Rheingold.
- Andaz 5th Avenue: New York Hotel
- Le Très Particulier, à l’Hôtel Particulier Montmartre, 23, avenue Junot, 75018 Paris
- Art Deco Marlin Hotel on Collins Avenue in the South Beach Area of Miami Beach, Florida.
- Café Mogador Williamsburg With a greenhouse-inspired back room, Café Mogador Williamsburg is the perfect place to get in some much-needed sunshine without the mean wind chill. Go for lunch and stay ‘til dinner. Café Mogador Williamsburg, 133 Wythe Avenue (between N. 7th and N. 8th Streets); 718-486-9222.
- Interior Design, Pink, emilio pucci flagship boutique, madison avenue
- On New York’s Park Avenue, a restaurant that revamps its menu and its decor each season has transitioned into spring