Photo via: hqroom.ru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RESUME/CV TEMPLATE FOR MICROSOFT WORD —————————————————————————————– Apply to your dream job in style with this minimal and clean resume suite, complete with matching cover letter designed for use in Microsoft Word. Includes resume template, optional second page, cover letter. All colors, including icon colors, can be changed directly in Word. —————————————————————————————– HOW IT WORKS —————————————————————————————– ► Purchase this template – Paypal and major credit/debit cards accepted ► Download the included files INSTANTLY ► Install any custom fonts included in the package ► Fill in your information, and use the files as many times as you want! ► Change or remove any section with ease! This goes for fonts, colors, margins, you name it. —————————————————————————————– WHATS INCLUDED —————————————————————————————– Microsoft Word .docx files: ► 2 Pages Resumé template (.docx) ► 1 Page Cover Letter (.docx) ► 1 Page References List (.docx) These files should work for all Microsoft Word versions after 2003. Also included: – Custom font files + links to fonts ► Easy to use and customize to your unique taste ► Creative and innovative aesthetic ► Clear and concise instructions – just like any good résumé should be! ► Reliable and prompt customer service – Im not a faceless company, but a person who cares about your satisfaction and success! —————————————————————————————– REQUIREMENTS —————————————————————————————– ► You must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer to edit and use the template. Don’t have Microsoft Word? Download a free trial here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try —————————————————————————————– IMPORTANT —————————————————————————————– ► Files will ONLY work in Microsoft Word. ► You will NOT be able to edit files on a phone or tablet device. ► Files are MAC compatible, but you must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer to use them. Files are NOT compatible with Pages.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Modern materials mean new homes are not always made from wood. More expensive and fire-friendly than their brick or plaster rivals, wooden walls are a desirable, but not always economical, option. Keep the warmth and glow of wood inside your home, with these thirty wooden wall bedroom designs. A full-scale alternative to wooden wall décor […]
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Every once in a while, you find a true gem of a place, the kind of place you wish you had discovered at the beginning of your trip so that you could have cancelled all your other reservations in order to stay there longer. Casa Moabi is that place for Costa Rica.
- Best way to see the Northern Lights… if only they had this in Iceland. Finland is on the list, just not at the top with Iceland.
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Inculcate your bedroom with fresh color to give it a décor boost. Find Bedroom Color Schemes that will sooth, uplift, and give your bedroom added style.
- “MY MOST FAVOURITE PLACE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW IS THE HAM YARD HOTEL / NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE THE MOST INSTAGRAM WORTHY INTERIORS BY KIT KEMP. ITS IN THE MOST…”
- A new article for intermediate and advanced learners. Are you struggling to write essays in French? I have shared a list of 30 useful words and phrases that will help you create more sophisticated written arguments for your exam (at school or for DELF exam). http://www.talkinfrench.com/french-essay-phrases/ Dont hesitate to share
- Found this lovely country cottage via Martha Stewart…so charming, had to share. One day I will live in a cottage…in Tuscany. Okay well, maybe not – a girl can dream… xo, Ivy p.s. how darling is that kitchen? I love it!