Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ARCHITECTURE – Certain styles of homes seem to demand a specific type of shutter. Although we always recommend you allow your own personal preference to prevail, we’ve provided an architectural style guide below. We suggest you consult with your architect or contractor, or call our Shutter Professionals for further assistance. Our most fervent wish is that you get the shutters you love.
- Architecture firm Snøhetta has used microscopic studies of Copenhagens foods and beer to develop the colour and material palette of this restaurant, which has taken over the space previously occupied by famed eatery Noma in the Danish capital.
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- Simple lines and metal tube construction lend this platform bed a touch of classic Victorian style to enhance your décor. Adult Assembly Required due to the presence of small parts
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.
- View this item and discover similar chandeliers and pendants for sale at 1stdibs – Hand-blown glass pendant. We believe it to likely be Val St. Lambert. Found in Belgium, original glass and metal parts. Re-wired in the United States
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- Cooking is a serious and competitive business and professional cooking schools can have the air of military camps where fear and strict order dominate. Nothing wrong with that in the world of celebrity chefs, fame and Michelin stars. But for the rest of us, cooking is either a fun and enjoyable creative endeavour or a …
- Weve already seen a burst of restaurant openings in the first week of the new year, but Kinship stands out—not just from the new crop, but in the dining scene as a whole. Longtime CityZen chef Eric Ziebold closed…
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- FIG. 1. The reception area in the Cole Capital office building combines geometrically placed Neo-Ray linear fluorescent fixtures for ambient…
- The first important event of the year just ended on January 24th. It was the Maison&Objet even, held in Paris and thanks again to Ayna Gershman for the