Photo via: yellowtrace.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Private apartment at Chateau de Chalais, established as a Paris museum in 1875 by Nelie Jacquemart in the Louis XVI empress style. World of Interiors Sept 2011
- Apartment Saint Germain des Prés, Paris by Gérard Faivre
- Formal Reception, The Apartment, Singapore – Morpheus London
- In the master bath, a dowdy tub was replaced with a standing shower designed by Di Ioia and Bédard and manufactured by Linea P International. The wall and floor tiles are by Ceragres, and the sink, tub, and towel rack are by Aqua Mobilier de Bain.
- Sit in stylish luxury with the Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors! This tailored look is paired with a delicate metal frame that makes it an excellent choice for casual and formal settings alike. The Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors is upholstered in a stunning neutral fabric with a slight sheen that gives it a subtly glamorous appeal. Perfect for a romantic bedroom or an inviting living room, this gorgeous chair will make a statement in any space!
- Bogart Quilted Sofa, Bogart Curve Sofa Chair, Taj Scalloped Metal Coffee Table, Aria Maroc Mirrors, Piper Cushions Aura Bobble Rug Paint: Navy Blue by Haymes Flooring: Godfrey Hirst Accessories: Moss Melbourne, Norsu
- Opulent curtain designs by June Rayfus Interiors. Velvet french interlined curtains, slightly pooled, sitting room interior design, 63mil wooden curtain pole with luxury tiebacks. Interior design & curtain designs by June Rayfus Interiors loveyourcurtains
- The NoMad Hotel is housed in a fully-restored, turn-of-the-century Beaux-Arts building in New York City, with interiors by French designer Jacques Garcia.
- Interlined Velvet French Pleat curtains by June Rayfus Interiors loveyourcurtains
- I want to share another lovely collaboration between graffiti artist TILT and French hotel Au Vieux Panier called Panic Room. The concept? Simple, divide an impeccably white room in two by decorating one half full of graffiti and color. The result? Badass!
- TRADITIONAL LIVING ROOM BY MARIO BUATTA Mario Buatta designed a French country–style residence in Manila, Philippines. In the living room, tables from Kentshire Galleries flank the sofa, and the painted chair is 18th-century Italian.
- DIY Industrial Pipe Clothing Rack- closet redo.