Photo via: wish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- Fresh Touch White Cymbidium Orchid Artificial Vase Display This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme. We can match our artificial floral arrangements to absolutely any colour, just send us your swatch! We can also create vase displays to suit, just send us a picture of the room or give us a call and well create something perfect for you.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Every once in a while, you find a true gem of a place, the kind of place you wish you had discovered at the beginning of your trip so that you could have cancelled all your other reservations in order to stay there longer. Casa Moabi is that place for Costa Rica.
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star
- Today we present to you a project from HBA London for the Alpina Gstaad Hotel. This is a project that is very special for us as BRABBU’s products were chosen to integrate it. HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates is an interior design studio that unveils the world’s most anticipated hotels, resorts, and …
- Welcome! Please note that *This page might contain affiliate links.To read the full disclosure policy please click here. Have you downloaded the 3 Free Craft Magazines Yet? Isn’t this cake shop an absolute dream?! Peggy Porschen has been very popular for more than a few years now and I am completely …
- ~Hi Friends~ Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend! I have lots of people asking about the kitchen, thank you so much! We still have not heard from the insurance, we are just waiting and I’m not known for my patience, ask the hubs. I’ll let you know via FB if we hear anything good …
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Snag boutique wines and beers at this tiny shop, where local brands like Dos Cabezas Red from Cochise County and Tempe’s Four Peaks Sunbru Kölsch-style ale stand tall. There are only 24 different wines in stock at any given time, but the owners are well versed in all of them, so you really cant go wrong.
- People seem to have a love hate relationship with Milan but if every place looked as chic as T’a Milano, I’m sure everyone would love the city. The chocolate shop and bistro is a contemporary update to the Alemagne’s family business.
- Completed in November 2010, Town Hall Hotel is a luxury hotel in the old Bethnal Green Town Hall, at the heart of London’s burgeoning East End. Comprising the provision of a contemporary extension in the form of a new top floor and wing, the project also included the restoration and refurbishment of the existing Grade II listed building.