Photo via: hoteldeparismontecarlo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To bring the interiors of a landmarked 18th-century Paris hôtel particulier back to what he calls “the spirit of the original,” Francois Catroux had to undo a 19th-century intervention — and get permission from the Bureau de la protection des monuments historiques to do so. “I transformed the inside completely to return to the purity of the original style,” he says. “All the architecture you see is new.”
- Small French boutique hotel in the south of France in Arles, Lhotel Particulier
- Travel Directory – Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche – Paris, France | Wallpaper* Magazine
- The Chess Hotel, Paris – Suite avec vue sur lOpera • Suite with view over the Opera
- Hotel Vernet (Paris, France) | Design Hotels™
- Hotel Sezz in Paris, France Interior Design
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Garden inspired restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Paris. Designed by Jouin Manku Studio in collaboration with Patrick.Jouin ID.
- Wanderlust: Hotel Providence in Paris — The Decorista
- Le Très Particulier, à l’Hôtel Particulier Montmartre, 23, avenue Junot, 75018 Paris
- Flower Shop, Paris, France
- Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France.