Photo via: yossawat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NHOW MILAN BAR nhow Milan, a design hotel, features a restyled bar area by designer Karim Rashid, who based the lighting project around Nafir, the suspension lamp he designed for Axo Light.
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- Sagamor lounge bar restaurant by Andrea Langhi Bergamo Italy
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- TRIAD China designed this new restaurant and bar in Shanghai, and as part of the design they created lighting with shades made out of wood crates.
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola, Room Mate Giuila is an 85-room boutique hotel in Milan that takes design cues from the cultural history of the city.
- The Home Delicate Restaurant in Milan, Interior Design by Logica:architettura saltstudionyc saltstudioslc
- restaurant design dolce & gabbana
- The Ugly Duckling is a minimalist restaurant located in Melbourne, Australia, designed by Hecker Guthrie.
- Garden inspired restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Paris. Designed by Jouin Manku Studio in collaboration with Patrick.Jouin ID.
- Shàng-Xí restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel, Shanghai designed by AB Concept.
- El Bistro restaurant at the Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina, designed by PhillipeStarck interior design restaurant hotel