Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Belzberg Architects collaborated with Curated on a Los Angeles house where Ayala Serfaty’s chairs sit in the game room at the bottom of the main staircase. Pho…
- A floating canopy of timber sticks by Neri&Hu hovers over the three-story atrium, transforming this cultural hot-spot in Shanghai into a forest.
- Francesc Rifé Studio have designed Canalla Bistro, a modern restaurant in Mexico City, thats been covered in wooden shingles and features a large mural.
- London house. In the drawing room, Kit designed the coffee table herself and covered the two chairs in fabric by Raoul Textiles. On a budget? eBay is a great source for bright, vintage-inspired prints.
- In honor of Earth Day, how about the many ways you can recycle sari textiles! Here are a few ideas saved at my Pinterest Board Vintage Sari Fabric, Recycled … Chair reupholstered with sari fabric, via Eclectic Gipsyland on Flickr: One-of-a-kind ottoman covered with sari … Continue reading →
- Sit in stylish luxury with the Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors! This tailored look is paired with a delicate metal frame that makes it an excellent choice for casual and formal settings alike. The Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors is upholstered in a stunning neutral fabric with a slight sheen that gives it a subtly glamorous appeal. Perfect for a romantic bedroom or an inviting living room, this gorgeous chair will make a statement in any space!
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- This long wood table ensures there is plenty for entertaining and serving 8 guests.
- The Nomad restaurant in New York. Check out why is this place on the Top ones!
- The Lounge – offers that extra bit of space and luxury, with a large corner sofa as well as a powder room for guests. This room can easily be combined with The Executive. hotel bahrain gcc middleeast travel hospitality hotelroom style fashion luxury stay work play
- Adelphi Hotel – Melbourne – Australia – With interiors inspired by sweets and desserts, guests are taken on a tasteful, Willy Wonka-esque journey. – Design Hotels
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.