Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love a kitchen with white cabinets and off-white walls — linen, vanilla, bone… Jessica made the most of this color combination, using strong color and pattern to add retro appeal to her rental kitchen.
- Textured wall paper, large textured fabric head board, reading lights, bedside lights, textured throw, cushions, white bed linen. quirky bedside cabinets. Neutral back drob with accesories picking out grey blue and burnt orange in the painting above the bed. cushions arranged with smallest single central middle cushion in front. Helen Green – Family House, Chelsea
- Private, stone walled outdoor shower YES!! right off the master bedroom and this is a winner!!
- The idea / inspiration for the design derives from sack filled with coffee grains. The walls of the bar are organically shaped and colored like coffee sack made up of “Plywood” type of wood, whereby the pillars in between are coated with textile coffee sacks.
- Sit in stylish luxury with the Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors! This tailored look is paired with a delicate metal frame that makes it an excellent choice for casual and formal settings alike. The Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors is upholstered in a stunning neutral fabric with a slight sheen that gives it a subtly glamorous appeal. Perfect for a romantic bedroom or an inviting living room, this gorgeous chair will make a statement in any space!
- Get some living room color palette inspiration from our Calvin Heights sectional set. The bold platinum of the sectional lends fantastic eye appeal while the free-flowing wave pattern on the pillows and chair are bold and add character. This living room style brings a classic contemporary feel that has just the right amount of upscale elegance. Shop this room and find other color palette inspiration now!
- Naj is a classic modern armchair with straight lines fully upholstered in cotton velvet. Ideal por a modern bedroom or a dressing room.
- Like this bathroom? We do too. London loft conversion company @Landmark Group (UK) LTD created an en suite bathroom to go with the new bedroom. Why would you want to leave your home?!
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- The 231 guestrooms are done in a vibrant color scheme of teal, tangerine and sunflower-yellow.
- Faux Fur Ombre Oversized Throw. Im so obsessed with my white faux fur throw blanket that I needed one that could wrap both me AND my boo in it. This one will go on the bed most of the time.
- Dorset Square Room at the hotel of the same name – fresh, crisp and well coordinated scheme. Ochre walls and apple green blend well together especially when highlighted by a dramatic black headboard. Nice