Photo via: bomboracustomfurniture.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In my design, I wanted some blue pillows similar to these to contrast against the white couch:D
- Juni, from Kasthall, is the month of Midsummer, and the pattern is a tribute to Scandinavian traditional costumes and the profusion of flowers in early summer. The self-coloured border on the long sides of the rug is inspired by old wall hangings, with a contrasting selvage. A combination of bouclé and worsted pile creates a beautiful relief pattern which shows off the sheen and texture of premium-quality wool.
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- The PuYu – LAYAN DESIGN GROUP PTY LTD – Wuhan I like the lights behind the wall effect – good for our bar?
- Canadian Renovation: Contrast House The monochromatic palette — walnut floors, white and dark gray walls — highlights the house’s architectural forms and lines, but is animated by the family’s…
- Grey, black, and white bedroom. Like the linear hanging lamp on the bedside cabinet.
- brown colors giclée fine art Interior decor Framed photo print. For home, office and businesses. Featuring the photograph The City by Judi Saunders. An idea of what it might look like on your wall.
- Faux Fur Ombre Oversized Throw. Im so obsessed with my white faux fur throw blanket that I needed one that could wrap both me AND my boo in it. This one will go on the bed most of the time.
- The other day I was shopping at a consignment store here on the upper east side and it was filled with tons of fun treasures. I found this adorable Versace style scarf in black, white + gold with a carriage on it. I knew it would be perfect in a gorgeous frame for a girls room. Of course, my
- Lotis tubed is the surface mounted version of the standard Lotis recessed spot. The coloured cylinder accommodates the Lotis spot. Lotis tubed is available in different heights – from 130 mm to 190 mm. The largest size also comes in a suspension version. Combining both versions creates depth in your rooms and spices your interior. Lotis tubed allows you to play with colour: go for a contrast between black, white and gold or choose a more uniform look instead. LotisTubed supermodular
- i like the overlaying of images on the website like this – makes them stand out a little more
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …