Photo via: goplugg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ikea hack by hilary When we get a smaller sofa I the living room I want to do this under the window
- Dont necessarily love this but it could be an option to do a wide plank vertical wood cladding at the elevators.
- :: BEDROOMS :: INTERIORS :: adore the work of Casa do Conto / Pedra Líquida, lovely feature on @Abigail Phillips Regan Truax://www.archdaily.com – breathtaking interiors concrete architecture
- Like this bathroom? We do too. London loft conversion company @Landmark Group (UK) LTD created an en suite bathroom to go with the new bedroom. Why would you want to leave your home?!
- 10 Things to do in Paris on a Budget | Travelettes | Bloglovin’
- Where to eat and stay and what to see and do on the Isle of Wight
- Retro hotel door hangers and Do not disturb signs on the Smith Travel Blog
- Reform Kitchen / Berlin guide / Inspiration / Do you read me ?! Reading room, Berlin / Book shop
- Interior design at its best. In the Casas do Coro Hotel. Marialva, Portugal
- So youve decided you need a new TV in your living room. Its about time…But do you know how to choose the right one for you? Knowing how to select the r
- To bring the interiors of a landmarked 18th-century Paris hôtel particulier back to what he calls “the spirit of the original,” Francois Catroux had to undo a 19th-century intervention — and get permission from the Bureau de la protection des monuments historiques to do so. “I transformed the inside completely to return to the purity of the original style,” he says. “All the architecture you see is new.”
- Best hotels in Bangkok, Things to do in Bangkok, Where to eat in Bangkok, What activities to do in Bangkok, Best temples in Bangkok, Culture in Bangkok, Wanderlust, Where to have drinks in Bangkok, Best bars in Bangkok, Wats in Bangkok