Photo via: andbamnan.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In From up Norths inspiration galleries we present the latest of our findings from the wonderful world of design. Here we present 25 incredible structures
- NSR HANDCRAFTS can help interior designer to realise the perfect design idea! We promise high quality wallpaper and factory prices. Welcome cooperation from interior designer, hotel designer.
- Spotted in the Hotel Lobby of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago by @americancraftcouncil From our one-of-kind art glass sculptures Melange Series shown in Aurora color. If a piece is created for one of our trade clients, sometimes we never know where our pieces land. We are happy to have found it in such a wonderful location. artglass fourseasonshotel chicago bernardKatz http://bernardkatz.com/
- The idea / inspiration for the design derives from sack filled with coffee grains. The walls of the bar are organically shaped and colored like coffee sack made up of “Plywood” type of wood, whereby the pillars in between are coated with textile coffee sacks.
- Novelty is a fashion clothing boutique launched in 2013 characterized by the selection of high couture garments and accessories from New York City. In our treatment for the space, pink tones and height fluctuations along geometrical shapes compose a new style for the brands interior design.
- Fresh Touch White Cymbidium Orchid Artificial Vase Display This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme. We can match our artificial floral arrangements to absolutely any colour, just send us your swatch! We can also create vase displays to suit, just send us a picture of the room or give us a call and well create something perfect for you.
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.
- Today we present to you a project from HBA London for the Alpina Gstaad Hotel. This is a project that is very special for us as BRABBU’s products were chosen to integrate it. HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates is an interior design studio that unveils the world’s most anticipated hotels, resorts, and …
- The latest on hotels from Condé Nast Traveler. Get hotel ratings and reviews plus industry news to help you find the best hotels around the world.
- Named after Oscar Wilde, we present you the WILDE Curated design vanity mirror. Like the vintage radios, this console would make you look twice.The elegant and soulful Bardot collection named after great movie icon from the 60s, has sweet sleek lines and modern contour that will make you beg for more. Somebody said cocktail hour?
- Discover the work of the world best interior designers on HOUSE. As Ham Yard designer Kit Kemp launches her new range for Anthropologie we look at some of our favourite schemes.
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |