Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~ Its a Colorful Life ~ brown and green
- ARCHITECTURE | DETAILS | Photo Credit: Unknown. (please let me know orignal source so that I can include appropriate credit) Adore the work of PeterZumthor. Visiting TheThermeVals in person trully changed my life, to experience illuminating an interior with intention at its finest.
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- Wherever life will take you, there will always be a place to Amsterdam.
- 653 Likes, 42 Comments – Nicole Jayne White (@njwhite) on Instagram: “Villa life is always a good idea ✌🏼️💫💦💙 thebalibible beautifulhotels bali”
- A house designed for life in a tropical rainforest
- A glamorous luxury billionaire life. Dont you agree? Find more in http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- ~ Living a Beautiful Life ~ Annet Mesh. Nautic by Tekna.
- In her professional life, interior designer Linda Morey Smith undertakes a lot of meticulously detailed planning for the high-end residential and commercial projects she manages. Yet when it came…
- The innocent drama of a whimsical butterfly through the enchanted journey of life. The Nymph chandelier embraces the wild side of this rare and beautiful animal that so gracefully bejewels the lighting fixture.
- Lounge at the Hotel de Rougemont – In the common areas, the reclaimed lumber from old Swiss chalets brings life and charm to the pared back lines of the wall coatings, providing the interiors with a natural and sophisticated effect. Interiors by Plusdesign.ch
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.