Photo via: lanciatrendvisions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joseph Dirand Architecture | Habita Monterrey Hotel | Reception Area
- HOTEL HABITA MTY – Monterrey Mexico – boutique hotel
- :: HOTELS :: INTERIORS :: Designer: Joseph Dirand Project: Capital Hotel, Mexico City ENTRANCE MIRRORS / photo © Adrien Dirand, courtesy of DISTRITO CAPITAL hotels interiors black
- Le Flandrin Restaurant redesigned by Joseph Dirand | Munge Leung restaurantdesign restaurantinteriors interiors design see more here: http://www.bykoket.com/inspirations/category/luxury/food
- Alexander Wang flagship store Beijing | Joseph Dirand
- Monsieur Bleu – With a brilliantly louche design by architect Joseph Dirand, this hot spot in the Palais de Tokyo is one of the best-looking restaurants to open in Paris in recent years. Dirand renewed the glamour of the building’s 20th-century rooms, making them warmer and more comfortable while retaining original touches such as the Lalique inserts. – Where to Eat in Paris Photos | Architectural Digest
- Palmy hotel. Joseph Dirand Architecture – The Surf Club – Four Seasons
- Joseph Dirand redesigns “Le Flandrin” restaurant in Paris. photo by Adrien Dirand.
- Joseph Dirand : Showroom KKDC/Obumex – ArchiDesignClub by MUUUZ
- Loulou, le nouveau restaurant des Arts décoratifs – Joseph Dirand
- Givenchy Paris by Joseph Dirand
- FLOOR PLAN: MAKING A STATEMENT FROM THE GROUND UP (outtake) – Emilio Puccis Paris flagship on Avenue Montaigne designed by Joseph Dirand.