Photo via: admagazine.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seconde option : sol béton gris clair. Ilot gris clair / marbre grisé, meubles de cuisine / rangements (porte daccès à loffice) dans le bois de la photo, corniche en chocolat / acier ?
- À Milan, le couturier Giorgio Armani vient douvrir un nouvel hôtel-résidence à son image. Visite guidée
- Pasticceria Marchesi Opens in Via Monte Napoleone, Milan — urdesignmag… – a grouped images picture – Pin Them All
- NHOW MILAN BAR nhow Milan, a design hotel, features a restyled bar area by designer Karim Rashid, who based the lighting project around Nafir, the suspension lamp he designed for Axo Light.
- Senato Hotel, Milano. Nella sala colazioni dominano il bancone in ottone lucidato e lo scenografico chandelier // Senato Hotel, Milan. The shiny brass counter and a scenographic chandelier dominating the breakfast room • Project: Alessandro Bianchi Architetto
- People seem to have a love hate relationship with Milan but if every place looked as chic as T’a Milano, I’m sure everyone would love the city. The chocolate shop and bistro is a contemporary update to the Alemagne’s family business.
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Hotel le Petit Paris, a historic hotel**** right in the heart of Paris http://www.smdesign.fr
- Plus qu’une source d’inspiration, la capitale sacrée de la Provence est le double du créateur. Rencontre à l’occasion de l’ouverture de l’hôtel qu’il…
- A boutique-luxe Moroccan retreat! Le Palais Paysan, boutiquehotel marrakech
- Le restaurant Daroco dans la Galerie Vivienne à Paris.
- Le Poulbot, Paris,this charming little restaurants sits within one of the famous flea markets…perfect little spot to kick your shoes off ,have a cafe au lait & crosant after a day of wonderful shopping