Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Opening your own restaurant? Check out our board for great lay out and décor ideas! We can also help you get the cash you need TODAY to get your shop off the ground and making money asap! Approval as soon as the same afternoon! We do not give a loan, factor or factoring…..we give you a merchant cash advance! http://www.camanacapital.com/index2.php!/Contact_Us
- Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest StumbleUponWe all like to think of our homes in terms of the comfort it brings us as well as the way it looks and that is why there is so much interest in decorating one’s home. But most of us when faced with the space we call home have no idea…
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWe all like to think of our homes in terms of the comfort it brings us as well as the way it looks and that is why there is so much interest in decorating one’s home. But most of us when faced with the space we call home have no idea…
- The next level of hostels in Argentina started in January 2016 when Onas Hostel& Suites opened its doors for the world. Located in a residential area of Córdoba, the Onas Hostel comes with high-end facilities such as a large, green garden and an outdoor pool as well as a world-chic design. Follow us at Hostelgeeks through one of the worlds most impressive hostels. Read the full article about Onas Hostel at http://hostelgeeks.com/onas-hostel-cordoba-5starhostel
- hotel bathroom square sinks. Like the square sinks and faucets
- Great use of pallets as a wall covering
- Private, stone walled outdoor shower YES!! right off the master bedroom and this is a winner!!
- Captivating through its elaborate structure: SAVOY displays modern architecture with urban charm. The soft appearance creates enthralling contrasts combined with walls and furniture made of hard material – in the conference room as well as in apartments in a boardinghouse.
- I love the old round window frame in this! You could put photos, paintings or art in each little section as well…or repurpose this as a sort of chandelier as well and dangle a combination of lights and pictures attached to string…and even hang some dried flowers from it as well!
- Cafeteria – Hotel de Rougemont The conference rooms and the brainstorming room, whose layout is unconventional and transformable, allow mutual opinion exchange as well as moments of introspection or meditation. Interiors by Plusdesign.ch
- The Lounge – offers that extra bit of space and luxury, with a large corner sofa as well as a powder room for guests. This room can easily be combined with The Executive. hotel bahrain gcc middleeast travel hospitality hotelroom style fashion luxury stay work play