Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In honor of Earth Day, how about the many ways you can recycle sari textiles! Here are a few ideas saved at my Pinterest Board Vintage Sari Fabric, Recycled … Chair reupholstered with sari fabric, via Eclectic Gipsyland on Flickr: One-of-a-kind ottoman covered with sari … Continue reading →
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- This listing for TWO pillow covers; One Pink and Gold Arrows and One Black and Gold Polka Dots. They are also sold separately, the links are below. These covers are made by me in a smoke free and pet free home. PILLOW FACTS: ∞ Sewn and Serged for a professional finish ∞ Envelope Closure ∞ Same fabric on front and back ∞ 100% Cotton/ Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low SIZES: All of our pillow covers are made to fit the size of the listing and are actually 1 smaller. This ensures a snug fit and a plumper looking pillow. Please check out all of our items for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav INSERTS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?section_id=18700630&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 SWATCHES: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271251657/sample-fabric-swatch-pillow-cover-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_1 This insures that you are getting what you want because we DO NOT accept returns. We try and make every photo look as accurate as possible but all computer and phone screens are calibrated different. Pink and Gold Arrows: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273934782/pink-and-gold-arrow-pillow-cover-pink?ref=shop_home_active_2 Black and Gold Polka Dots: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273935898/black-and-gold-throw-pillow-cover-gold?ref=listing-shop-header-0
- Sit in stylish luxury with the Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors! This tailored look is paired with a delicate metal frame that makes it an excellent choice for casual and formal settings alike. The Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors is upholstered in a stunning neutral fabric with a slight sheen that gives it a subtly glamorous appeal. Perfect for a romantic bedroom or an inviting living room, this gorgeous chair will make a statement in any space!
- Belzberg Architects collaborated with Curated on a Los Angeles house where Ayala Serfaty’s chairs sit in the game room at the bottom of the main staircase. Pho…
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- “MY MOST FAVOURITE PLACE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW IS THE HAM YARD HOTEL / NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE THE MOST INSTAGRAM WORTHY INTERIORS BY KIT KEMP. ITS IN THE MOST…”
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house
- Torquay House by Wolveridge Architects | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.