Photo via: poppytalk.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the decor in this cafe/ bar – particularly the wall lighting, but also the stools and those great little table decorations using old tins and glass jars
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- From the creators of Café Hanoi and XuXu Dumpling Bar comes this new Thai restaurant.
- Love this hotel reception desk! The marble and brass combination are superb!! Imagine it as a kitchen island bench!!! couldbe kitcheninspo Project by: Mops Architecture Studio homedesign lifestyle style designporn interiors decorating interiordesign interiordecor architecture landscapedesign
- Love this setup with a heart shape gobo monogram on the dancefloor at this pink uplighting wedding reception! diy diywedding weddingideas weddinginspiration ideas inspiration rentmywedding celebration weddingreception party weddingplanner event planning dreamwedding Valentines ValentinesDay. Nice photo via @bizbash
- Great use of pallets as a wall covering
- Today we present to you a project from HBA London for the Alpina Gstaad Hotel. This is a project that is very special for us as BRABBU’s products were chosen to integrate it. HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates is an interior design studio that unveils the world’s most anticipated hotels, resorts, and …
- Built by Andrew Simpson Architects in , Australia with date 2009. Images by Christine Francis. “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso This project f…
- the idea of using small bright/cool/patterned cushions on barstools to brighten up/add interest to bar space in a cafe like this
- Le Poulbot, Paris,this charming little restaurants sits within one of the famous flea markets…perfect little spot to kick your shoes off ,have a cafe au lait & crosant after a day of wonderful shopping
- I want to share another lovely collaboration between graffiti artist TILT and French hotel Au Vieux Panier called Panic Room. The concept? Simple, divide an impeccably white room in two by decorating one half full of graffiti and color. The result? Badass!
- 2014 – New London restaurant, Gallery at Sketch, with interiors by India Mahdavi and art by Scottish artist David Shrigley. Loving those zig-zag floors…and actually the combination of pink and brass is not too shabby either. Whouldve thought!