Photo via: poppytalk.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the decor in this cafe/ bar – particularly the wall lighting, but also the stools and those great little table decorations using old tins and glass jars
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- Im so doing this tho my bedroom wall, with lyrics from our love song. -Rosie
- From the creators of Café Hanoi and XuXu Dumpling Bar comes this new Thai restaurant.
- I love the old round window frame in this! You could put photos, paintings or art in each little section as well…or repurpose this as a sort of chandelier as well and dangle a combination of lights and pictures attached to string…and even hang some dried flowers from it as well!
- Love this hotel reception desk! The marble and brass combination are superb!! Imagine it as a kitchen island bench!!! couldbe kitcheninspo Project by: Mops Architecture Studio homedesign lifestyle style designporn interiors decorating interiordesign interiordecor architecture landscapedesign
- Love this setup with a heart shape gobo monogram on the dancefloor at this pink uplighting wedding reception! diy diywedding weddingideas weddinginspiration ideas inspiration rentmywedding celebration weddingreception party weddingplanner event planning dreamwedding Valentines ValentinesDay. Nice photo via @bizbash
- Great use of pallets as a wall covering
- Today we present to you a project from HBA London for the Alpina Gstaad Hotel. This is a project that is very special for us as BRABBU’s products were chosen to integrate it. HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates is an interior design studio that unveils the world’s most anticipated hotels, resorts, and …
- Built by Andrew Simpson Architects in , Australia with date 2009. Images by Christine Francis. “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso This project f…
- Le Poulbot, Paris,this charming little restaurants sits within one of the famous flea markets…perfect little spot to kick your shoes off ,have a cafe au lait & crosant after a day of wonderful shopping
- the idea of using small bright/cool/patterned cushions on barstools to brighten up/add interest to bar space in a cafe like this