Photo via: kiwicollection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Firmdale Hotels – Two Bedroom Terrace Suite
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- When i have been to London in June last year a good friend of fotopages has shown me the beautiful old Highgate Cemetery in London. The cemetery was covered with trees and plants and i loved the atmosphere there. These pictures are dedicated in loving memories to my mom.
- Formal Reception, The Apartment, Singapore – Morpheus London
- Our curation of sensational Swimming Pools across the globe is covers five different categories – Rooftop, Hotel, Indoor, Outdoor and Pool Concepts. Hooray!
- ace hotel rooftop lounge!
- Top 10 Design Hotels in London
- Today we present to you a project from HBA London for the Alpina Gstaad Hotel. This is a project that is very special for us as BRABBU’s products were chosen to integrate it. HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates is an interior design studio that unveils the world’s most anticipated hotels, resorts, and …
- Nestled on the top floor, this Prestige Suite is a discreet alcove with a very Parisian atmosphere. Its mansard volumes give it a particularly warm and intimate cachet. The ultimate luxury: its private terrace offers a magical view over the rooftops of Paris.
- Design, hotels & restaurants. Diseño, hoteles y restaurantes.
- Hotel The Crystal | Design Hotel | Austria | http://lifestylehotels.net/en/hotel-the-crystal | outside, terrace, view, winter, mountains, lounger
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house