Photo via: exmiami.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can also find us in SoHo. Wed love to have you as our guest as you see the neighborhood.
- Well if you love colour, theres no way you can ignore the inspiring interiors of Jonathan Adler. They are simply irresistible and have some of my favourite co
- Your bathroom needs a little love too! By updating your bathroom lighting, you can add a dimension of style and elegance to your home. Let us show you how!
- ARCHITECTURE – Certain styles of homes seem to demand a specific type of shutter. Although we always recommend you allow your own personal preference to prevail, we’ve provided an architectural style guide below. We suggest you consult with your architect or contractor, or call our Shutter Professionals for further assistance. Our most fervent wish is that you get the shutters you love.
- I love Antwerp! Last Friday I went there to discover two new spots (Veranda and St Vincents) and along the way I’ve visited other (new) spots too. Today I love to take you with me via my Instagram photos – and if you’re curious about…
- Find something you love and make that the starting point of your interior design…
- If you love to pay attention to details so much, you may want to take a good look at our 15 French Bedroom Designs. French designs are now getting more and
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- If youre anything like me, you LOVE the Art Deco period. Sleek, sexy lines, classy styling and expensive taste! But there is more to Art Deco than the Great Gatsby! Get the basics of the Art Deco period nailed in less than ten mins in this post.
- Living area/bar in the lobby of the W hotel Miami, metal sheets on top of marble cladding
- An in-depth review of Z Ocean Hotel South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida, including current room rates, compelling photography, and need-to-know facts.