Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Discover the work of the world best interior designers on HOUSE. As Ham Yard designer Kit Kemp launches her new range for Anthropologie we look at some of our favourite schemes.
- Feature by Kit Kemp @decorex_intl blogtourldn
- We have had enamelware since the 1800s. However, like tupperware parties, the classic enamelware can cause a sneer of disdain. Perhaps it brings back memories of your grandma’s kitchen, it really shouldn’t though! Enamelware has had a bit of an overhaul, it is now very modern. You can find bright and bold patterns, making enamelware the perfect choice for today’s family home. We should all be considering adding a bit of enamel to our home. Enamelware is highly durable and smooth. Modern advances also means that the colour doesn’t fade with age. Some of today’s enamelware is even shatterproof. I have been drooling over enamel. I prefer the bold and quirky prints that can add interest to the blandest of rooms. Although white enamel is also having a bit of a revival. You can’t go wrong with a bit of classic white. Don’t feel like you have to keep your enamel indoors! Enamel plates make the perfect eco-friendly alternative to disposable plates. Durable enamel plates are perfect for picnics outdoors. I have curated my favourite enamelware for all of you. Will you be adding enamel to your home? Shop the look from our shop Related
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.
- A guest room at the Ham Yard hotel in London
- Ham Yard Hotel | Soho, London, United Kingdom | A stylish restaurant and bar, chic interiors, a state-of-the-art theatre, shops, a courtyard, and 1950s bowling alley make up this inspiring urban village.
- Wonderful colour arrangement, vibrant but not garish, love it (by Kit Kemp).
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Sexy dining room chair. Id get that if I didnt have my clear ones already. I keep thinking clear plastic and glass are better, to keep the place looking bright and airy and not block the view of the windows. But Im also drawn to white things. Whats the right answer?
- A forgotten corner of Soho has been transformed from bombsite to boutique hotel and cultural destination, just off Piccadilly Circus in London | Ham Yard Hotel address: 1 Ham Yard, Denman Street, London W1 (020…
- the light fixtures are lovely – Inside The Colourful Ham Yard Hotel, London
- One of Manhattan’s most iconic boutique hotels is Paramount Hotel New York. When it was asked to redesign its interiors, the best design option was to cooperate