Photo via: supermodular.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nautica Bar, Hvar Island, Croatia – Split is the result of improved folding techniques. It is a wall-mounted up- and downlighter which consists of a single folded plate with a fine slit from which the light radiates. Splits asymmetrical design makes it ideal for areas that would benefit from atmospheric lighting, such as living rooms, bedrooms or hallways. Available with a white or black structure and a white, black or gold interior which ensures a warm glow of light. split supermodular
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Fresh Touch White Cymbidium Orchid Artificial Vase Display This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme. We can match our artificial floral arrangements to absolutely any colour, just send us your swatch! We can also create vase displays to suit, just send us a picture of the room or give us a call and well create something perfect for you.
- Lotis tubed is the surface mounted version of the standard Lotis recessed spot. The coloured cylinder accommodates the Lotis spot. Lotis tubed is available in different heights – from 130 mm to 190 mm. The largest size also comes in a suspension version. Combining both versions creates depth in your rooms and spices your interior. Lotis tubed allows you to play with colour: go for a contrast between black, white and gold or choose a more uniform look instead. LotisTubed supermodular
- Sit in stylish luxury with the Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors! This tailored look is paired with a delicate metal frame that makes it an excellent choice for casual and formal settings alike. The Meredith Chair by Bernhardt Interiors is upholstered in a stunning neutral fabric with a slight sheen that gives it a subtly glamorous appeal. Perfect for a romantic bedroom or an inviting living room, this gorgeous chair will make a statement in any space!
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house
- The idea / inspiration for the design derives from sack filled with coffee grains. The walls of the bar are organically shaped and colored like coffee sack made up of “Plywood” type of wood, whereby the pillars in between are coated with textile coffee sacks.
- Casa Cook is a brand new hotel brand by travel company Thomas Cook. Their first hotel, which has recently opened, is on the island of Rhodes, Greece. The boutique hotel has 90 rooms, each coming with