Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar at the 25 Hours Hotel Bikini, Berlin designed by Paul Schwebes/Hans Schoszberger (1995) ; Hild und K Architekten (2013)
- Novelty is a fashion clothing boutique launched in 2013 characterized by the selection of high couture garments and accessories from New York City. In our treatment for the space, pink tones and height fluctuations along geometrical shapes compose a new style for the brands interior design.
- Old vs. new: Classics and unpublished collections at our dinner table
- The Great Gatsby (2013) | The Fitzgerald Suite at The Plaza Hotel….I would die if my house looked like this suite!!!! Literally obsessed with the book and cant wait for the new movie
- NHOW MILAN BAR nhow Milan, a design hotel, features a restyled bar area by designer Karim Rashid, who based the lighting project around Nafir, the suspension lamp he designed for Axo Light.
- DM Apartment is a minimal apartment located in Barcelona, Spain, designed by Francesc Rifé Studio, thats divided into two main areas.
- Turkish design studio Autoban have designed the new terminal at Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
- Sneak preview of the new rooms at the Marriott Amsterdam designed by Piet Boon
- Lighting Design and Light Art Magazine Image Spa at Gleneagleas by Lighting Design International the spa at gleneagles 4
- The Blue Fin Restaurant in New York Citys W Hotel, designed by Glenn Pushelburg and George Yabu a Toronto based design duo recognized world wide for their luxurious interiors.
- Hotel Rome G-Rough is an authentic trademark of luxury and design. This is the essence of the new project designed by Emanuele Garosci who, along with Gabriele Salini, who conceived the ambitious 5 star hotel that aims to redefine the very concept of hospitality.
- Spotti Happy office happy home during Milan Design Week 2013, Concept and set-up by Stidopepe | Yellowtrace.